Post Graduate Diploma In Management & Entrepreneurship
The business level:
Participants will acquire new skills in cross-functional, strategy, and one specialization area, enabling them to effectively contribute to the development and sustainability of competitive advantages for businesses.
The organization level:
The program will help to identify talent and develop the skills of talented officials further, while also rewarding talent to retain them.
The individual level:
Participants can acquire a PG Diploma level certification from a top-ranked university within 11 months, while continuing to work. The program is delivered through live and interactive sessions that are accessible from anywhere in the world, allowing participants to take up a full-time job alongside their studies.
3-semester program that spans over 11 months, comprising 720 hours of engagement. It includes 240 hours of live digital and interactive sessions conducted by faculty, 480 hours of scheduled and guided learning outside faculty conducted sessions, and various other activities such as quizzes, case analysis, presentations, and more. The program covers 15 subjects, including 5 in the specialization area, and concludes with 5 examinations and a comprehensive project in the specialization area.
List of semester-wise subjects
- Strategic Management
- Strategic Analysis for Development of Strategy
- Strategies for Turnaround, Consolidation, and Growth
- Merger & Acquisition and Corporate Restructuring
- Platform Business Strategy
- Analytics for Strategic Decision Making
- Sales, Customer Service and Distribution
- Sales, Customer Service and Distribution Processes – Core Concepts and Practices
- Personal Selling and Associated Processes and Practices (Including Soft Skills that Sales and Customer Service Officials Need)
- Sales, Customer Service and Distribution – Consumer Goods
- Sales, Customer Service and Distribution – Industrial Products
- Sales, Customer Service and Distribution – Services
- Data Science
- Business Analytics (Including Big Data Analytics)
- Data Representation and Visualization, Categorical Data Analysis and Optimization
- Database Management and Data Warehousing
- Artificial Intelligence [AI], Machine Learning [ML] and Deep Learning
- Python, R, Java, and Other Programming Languages
- Digital Transformation
- Concept of Digital Transformation (Scope and Challenges) and Importance of Data Visualization for Digital Transformation
- Big Data in Digital Transformation
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning (AIML) in Digital Transformation
- Blockchain and Cyber Security in Digital Transformation
- Organizational Preparedness and Implementation Challenges in Digital Transformation
The total fee of this course is INR 1,50,000/ + 18% GST (with Specialization).
Payment can be made by account payee cheque or demand draft drawn in favour of CALCUTTA MEDIA INSTITUTE Pvt Ltd. And payable at Kolkata.
For payment by NEFT use the following information about CMI Bank account:
NAME: CALCUTTA MEDIA INSTITUTE PVT. LTD.
ADDRESS: 501 Elgin Chambers, 1A Ashutosh Mukherjee Road, Kolkata – 700020
PAN NO: AADCC7715N
NAME OF THE BANK: HDFC BANK LTD.
C D A/C NO: 50200060714930
RTGS IFSC NO: HDFC0000469
MICR NO: 700240024
ADDRESS OF THE BANK: 88 CHOWRINGHEE ROAD, 1ST FLOOR, KOLKATA-700 020
Send Transaction Id to CMI at email@example.com post completion of the transfer of funds
Course Start Dates & Campus
Classes will be held online
you can contact 9830580988/9831230988