The duration of this course is 3 months
The course will cover the following topics
- Introduction to media analytics and its applications (1 session)
- Revisiting statistics for media analytics (2 sessions)
- Fundamentals of market research (2 sessions)
- Conventional media analytics (print, television, radio) (2 sessions)
- Descriptive analytics of website and mobile apps (3 sessions)
- Descriptive social media analytics (2 sessions)
- Fundamentals of machine learning (3 sessions)
- Predictive analytics on the website and mobile apps (2 sessions)
- Text and sentiment analytics for digital content (2 sessions)
- Ethics and legal aspects of media analytics (1 session)
The course will provide an opportunity for present marketing, media, advertising, PR and sales professionals to upskill themselves into the new and exciting world of digital media and analytics thus enhancing their career prospects and earning opportunities.
Senior Director Of Marketing
Regional Marketing Manager
CMI has a track record of providing the best possible infrastructure, industry relevant modules and highly qualified industry based faculties for all its courses.
The course designers and Faculties for our Media Analytics course come from distinguished academic and professional background. They also deliver similar courses in IIMs and other leading national management Institutes. Our Faculties are also consultant, coach, trainer and speaker to leading Corporate and Government Departments. Some of the notable clients consulted, coached and trained by our Faculties are ABP Group, Asian Paints, ITC, CESC, National Insurance, Emami Group and Department of Tourism, Govt. of West Bengal etc.
The course fee is INR 30,000 + 18% GST. Participants can register individually or through organisations. Any organisation nominating 3 candidates or more can avail of a 10% volume discount on each candidate.
Payment can be made by account payee cheque or demand draft drawn in favour of CALCUTTA MEDIA INSTITUTE Pvt Ltd. And payable at Kolkata.
For payment by NEFT use the following information about CMI Bank account:
NAME: CALCUTTA MEDIA INSTITUTE PVT. LTD.
ADDRESS: 501 Elgin Chambers, 1A Ashutosh Mukherjee Road, Kolkata – 700020
PAN NO: AADCC7715N
NAME OF THE BANK: HDFC BANK LTD.
C D A/C NO: 50200060714930
RTGS IFSC NO: HDFC0000469
MICR NO: 700240024
ADDRESS OF THE BANK: 88 CHOWRINGHEE ROAD, 1ST FLOOR, KOLKATA-700 020
Send Transaction Id to CMI at firstname.lastname@example.org post completion of the transfer of funds
Course Start Dates & Campus
Admission on a first-come-first-registered basis
In case of any further queries, please call 40576612 or 9051653877
You can contact 9831230988 or 40576605