Advance Course in Advertising
With the changing marketing and advertising trends the candidates are gaining more interest in acquiring knowledge regarding advertisement, marketing, and consumer communication. Each and every nuance of consumer communication comprises
This course primarily focuses on fortifying the knowledge of consumer communication in our student’s minds so that they can harness the ability to influence the decisions of consumers.
The curriculum is designed cautiously in order to cover each and every aspect of advertising.
This curriculum has been designed keeping in mind industry standards.
The following major clusters of topics will be covered:
- Macro aspects of Advertising: History, Law and Ethics, and Social communication.
- Advertising Process: Consumer psychology, Brand planning, and research.
- Creating Advertisement: The Creative Process, Writing, Visualising
- Managing Advertisement: Servicing, Media planning, Buying, Budgeting, training.
- Off-Media Activities: Public Relations, Promotions, Activation, Direct Marketing.
Vice President, Lintas Media Group
Executive Director, Response India Pvt. Ltd
President, Advertising Club, Calcutta
Many experts and professionals from Advertising and Communication Industry.
Creative Consultant, Response India Pvt. Ltd
Installment facility available :
Course Start Dates & Campus
The duration of this unique course is 24 weeks.
Commence Date : 1st Week of April
Day and Date: Monday to Thursday from 6.30 pm to 8.00 pm
CMI: Calcutta Media Institute (CMI), 501 Elgin Chambers, 5th Floor, 1A Ashutosh Mukherjee Road, Kolkata
Offline admission forms can be collected from CMI. Candidates will be selected on the basis of personal interviews Submit the fee to complete admission. In case of any further queries, please call 30086601 or 9836237455. or You can Contact: 9748334447 / 9051653877