Marketing has always been a matter of understanding consumer in their various facets. With the ever increasing choices for the customers in terms of offerings and the intervention of various technology enabled environments, Marketing is continuously getting its due share of uncertainties and challenges. For any worthwhile decision making in the field of Marketing one needs to analyze a large volume of data and make the right meaning out of it to be successful. This course aims to equip you with this skill.
- Foundation knowledge required to understand analytics
- Basic statistics
- Discriminant Analysis
- Factor Analysis
- Cluster Analysis
- Decision Analysis
- Advanced Excel
- Data Issues
- Efficiency measures, Effectiveness measures and business outcome measures
- Marketing Analytics
- Market Segment Analytics
- Consumer choice analytics
- Lifetime value analytics
- Price optimization and revenue management analytics
- Application of marketing analytics in retail products
- Sentiment analytics
- Web analytics
The pedagogy adapted for delivering this course is a combination of online faculty conducted live lectures, hands on demonstrations, take-home hands-on assignments and industry case studies.
This pedagogy will enable participants to get an all-round exposure in the field of marketing analytics and its real-life application in industry.
- This Course design includes:
- [a] 40 hours of faculty conducted sessions, and
- [b] 80 hours of self-paced learning [guided and monitored by the Academy on a regular basis], implying a total involvement of 120 hours which will take place over a period of 3 months.
- All 40 hours of faculty conducted sessions will be delivered over 100% Live and 2 Way interactive Communication [with LIVE Audio and Video streaming] platform of The Strategy Academy, accessible from anywhere on real-time basis outside working hours.
- Recordings of all sessions will be available for re-visiting the content after each session is over. Self-paced learning of 80 hours will take place in between faculty conducted sessions and shall include – among others – study of core and additional reading materials, preparation and submission of individual and group assignments, individual presentations over Live Digital platform and virtual syndicate room group discussions outside faculty conducted sessions on cases to be discussed by faculty.
Smart Learning & Transformation Solution [SLTS], the Complete transformation solution will be deployed to design and deliver this program.
This Certificate Course in Marketing Analytics is intended for working professionals to help them acquire the fundamental skills required to use analytics for taking strategic and tactical decisions in the field of marketing.
How the participants will gain:
On successful completion of this Certificate Course, the participants are expected to:
- Acquire foundation knowledge in statistics required to understand analytics including key issues relating to data used in analytics
- Apply the skills acquired in different areas under Marketing Analytics
The program is designed by a team of analytics professionals with active support and direction by Prof Ranjan Das, Professor of Strategy, Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Leadership.
Prof Das is associated with: IIM, Calcutta [Full time: 1994 – 2014; Visiting: 2014 onwards], The Strategy Academy [2008 onwards], IIM, Jammu [2020-22], Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar [2020-22], IIM, Ranchi [ Visiting: 2014-15], IIM, Trichy [ Visiting: 2014-17], UPH University, Jakarta [Visiting:2014-17], Indian School of Business, Hyderabad [Visiting: 2008-09], and Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, Hong Kong [Visiting: 2005-06]
Rs. 45,000/ + 18% GST, Rs. 35,000+ 18% GST is applicable for all the admissions within 31st December 2021.
Any organisation nominating 3 persons or more will be entitled to 15% volume discount on the course fee for each nominee.
Payment can be made by account payee cheque or demand draft drawn in favour of CALCUTTA MEDIA INSTITUTE Pvt Ltd. And payable at Kolkata.
For payment by NEFT use the following information about CMI Bank account:
NAME: CALCUTTA MEDIA INSTITUTE PVT. LTD.
ADDRESS: 501 Elgin Chambers, 1A Ashutosh Mukherjee Road, Kolkata – 700 020
PAN NO: AADCC7715N
NAME OF THE BANK: HDFC BANK LTD.
C D A/C NO: 50200060714930
RTGS IFSC NO: HDFC0000469
MICR NO: 700240024
ADDRESS OF THE BANK: 88 CHOWRINGHEE ROAD, 1ST FLOOR, KOLKATA-700 020
Send Transaction Id to CMI at firstname.lastname@example.org post completion of the transfer of funds
Course Duration: 3 months
Classes will be held online on Tuesday and Friday from 8pm to 10pm
Start date- End January 2022
An objective aptitude test will be applied for selecting students for admission. Click here for applying for the test
Admission for selected students will be done on a first-come-first-served basis for limited number of seats.