Mr. Amitabha Datta – Director CMI
- Spent over 33 years with the ABP Group and has the distinction of being one of the very few professionals in the print media sector in India to have senior managerial exposure in all aspects of the industry.
- Ex-President of the Advertising Club of Calcutta, the oldest advertising club in India.
- Ex-member on the Governing Body of the Audit Bureau of Circulation (ABC) & National Readership Survey Council (NRSC).
- A guest faculty at various educational institutions in the country and a renowned speaker at industry seminars in India and abroad.
Mr. Sandip Chaudhuri – Programme Director
- 27 years experience in Marketing & Communications. 22 years in Advertising with FCB Ulka, McCann Ericson, Clarion/Bates, Lowe. Worked on 59 brands across 42 product categories.
- 5 years in IT/Media/Animation ~ Ontrack Systems, Saregama (HMV) & Metaphor Studios.
- Conceptualised, designed, set up and ran Clarion College of Communication.
- Ex-President, Advertising Club of Calcutta.
Mr. Malay Dasgupta – H.O.D, Television Management
- An independent documentary filmmaker and media consultant. More than 20 years experience in film and television media.
- Worked as Senior Producer in television channels like E-TV & Kolkata TV and as Executive Producer and Project Director in corporate production houses like Ushakiron Movies & Saregama India Limited.
- Former Head of the Department (Media) at the International School of Business & Media (ISB&M), Kolkata. Conducted film-making workshops with the post-graduate students of the department of Film Studies in Jadavpur University and department of Mass Communication in Rajasthan University.
- Produced & directed several documentaries and a number of television shorts which were screened in different film festivals in India and abroad.
Mr. J . B . Roy Chowdhury – Placement Convenor
- Spent over 29 years with Hindustan Unilever Limited in the areas of customer development, new channel development and trade management across various states in the Eastern and North-Eastern part of the country. The responsibilities also included management and development of capable field sales force.
- Consulted with ABP Pvt Ltd in the field of Circulation sales of the dailies.